Monday, July 2, 2007

Google Gets GrandCentral


Its Official according to Webware.com!

As if I didn't like Google and all that it offers enough, they have now purchased my absolute favorite web service. That's right GrandCentral.com is now owned by Google!


If you haven't heard, GrandCentral is a VoIP service that makes it possible to have one phone number that rings all your phones. If you are like me and have cell, home, work, and more phones, this service is great. People just call one number to reach you and no matter which phone you are close to, you can get the call. No more calling home, then the cell.

It has loads of other features, including one voicemail for all (that emails your messages), customizing rings and messages for callers or groups. It even lets you record calls, listen in live while people leave messages, and switch phones during calls.

I've been using GrandCentral for more than 9 months and I can't say enough about it.

I can't wait to see what Google does with it, but be gentle please.



p.s. combine GC with T-Mobile's My Faves for free incoming calls!

0 comments:

 
Blogging Secret